Tuesday, October 21, 2014

5:26 PM Posted by Unknown No comments

PowerPoint Performance Assessment


PowerPoint is used to create electronic presentations on a series of slides that when put together, create a cohesive project.  PowerPoint can be used for word processing, drawing, simple animations, charting, outlining, and presentation management.  It creates clean, professional looking projects that have a lot of room for personal design.  I created this presentation to demonstrate the things that I have learned while working with PowerPoint.  The PowerPoint that I created includes a 3-D object, two custom font that I uploaded to my presentation, a custom background, an animation using PowerPoint's animation tools, transitions between slides, and animations within slides,  and a list of fonts and colors that I used while making the PowerPoint.  Below is a downloadable link to the PowerPoint template I created.





Creative Commons License
Jenna's PowerPoint is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

0 comments:

Post a Comment